Here is a glimpse at our fleet of top-notch (but often stubborn) delivery vehicles. All of them classics of mid to late 20th Century American design. Here at Olds Art our vehicles have over 90 years of combined delivery experience and that's an impressive number to count on.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
The Olds Art Delivery Fleet
Here is a glimpse at our fleet of top-notch (but often stubborn) delivery vehicles. All of them classics of mid to late 20th Century American design. Here at Olds Art our vehicles have over 90 years of combined delivery experience and that's an impressive number to count on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you in need of a delivery driver? :-)
Unfortunately we are not hiring at this time but I will be sure to keep your application on file. However, I am hiring a bike driver as long as I can sit on the handle bars. This is an unpaid no-credit intern position only to which you are greatly greatly overqualified for. With that said, you would surely be my first choice when we expand into the rich fertile lands of Iowa. I will keep you posted and we can review this matter at our international retreat and summit this summer.
Post a Comment