skip to main | skip to sidebar

Olds Art: a diverse arts company

Art saves lives. It is true.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Domestic Subversion



This is a little side project that produced itself out of the simple chores of the day. No more. No less.
Posted by meho at 5:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contact

Matthew@OldsArt.com

SItes I likes

  • My beautiful wife's website
  • My amazing sister's blog
  • My dear lifelong friend's blog
  • Another great great friend's website
  • Blue Earth Alliance
  • artist trust
  • KEXP.org
  • my website

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Domestic Subversion
      • Recent installation of commission work
      • whidbey island afternoon (Pastoral)
      • The Rise and Fall of I.B. ( a rough sketch)
      • New works in progress from the studio
      • Happy Mother's Day Mom
      • One of the greatest American artists living today...
      • The old studio in Kingston
      • I.B. continued
      • The Olds Art Delivery Fleet
      • Killing Art Follow Up
      • I.B. or Northwest Cedar Tall House
    • ►  April (7)

visitors

Satellite Internet
Satellite Internet