skip to main | skip to sidebar

Olds Art: a diverse arts company

Art saves lives. It is true.

Friday, May 9, 2008

I.B. continued



This image is another out of the "Isolationist Bunkerism" body of work. There are 12 different bunkers in this hillside installation made of recovered lumber and lights and range in size from two feet to four feet wide and two feet to eight feet long.
Posted by meho at 4:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contact

Matthew@OldsArt.com

SItes I likes

  • My beautiful wife's website
  • My amazing sister's blog
  • My dear lifelong friend's blog
  • Another great great friend's website
  • Blue Earth Alliance
  • artist trust
  • KEXP.org
  • my website

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Domestic Subversion
      • Recent installation of commission work
      • whidbey island afternoon (Pastoral)
      • The Rise and Fall of I.B. ( a rough sketch)
      • New works in progress from the studio
      • Happy Mother's Day Mom
      • One of the greatest American artists living today...
      • The old studio in Kingston
      • I.B. continued
      • The Olds Art Delivery Fleet
      • Killing Art Follow Up
      • I.B. or Northwest Cedar Tall House
    • ►  April (7)

visitors

Satellite Internet
Satellite Internet