Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Dad

This is to my dad, the best dad there is and that ever was. I can not thank you enough for all your support, love and encouragement you bestowed upon me/us. I am so proud to call you my dad and love you so much.

I hope you have a wonderful day (perhaps watching the improbable, impressive Tiger Woods) or on your own course or out with Mom but whatever it is you are doing know you are being loved and thought about in the far reaches out West and how grateful I am to have a father like you.

Thank you for everything Dad (you too mom but today is father's day) and we can't wait to give you a big hug in the coming weeks. We leave Thursday!!!

I love you

Your son,

Matthew
xoxo

2 comments:

Kris said...

Sure...get your father's day blog up an hour before me. Always have to be the over-achiever don't you.

;P

See you soon!

meho said...

Gotcha!!!

lol

We can't wait to see you and M!!!!