skip to main | skip to sidebar

Olds Art: a diverse arts company

Art saves lives. It is true.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Artist Matthew Olds in his Seattle office

Posted by meho at 5:20 PM
Labels: Matthew Olds owner of "Olds Art: A diverse fine arts company"

2 comments:

Such-Great-Heights said...

dashing.

May 10, 2008 at 12:14 PM
meho said...

LOL!

May 10, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contact

Matthew@OldsArt.com

SItes I likes

  • My beautiful wife's website
  • My amazing sister's blog
  • My dear lifelong friend's blog
  • Another great great friend's website
  • Blue Earth Alliance
  • artist trust
  • KEXP.org
  • my website

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ▼  April (7)
      • Lumen project 2007-8
      • A New Thermos that I am very excited about
      • Upcoming Exhibitions
      • Artist Matthew Olds in his Seattle office
      • Killing Art
      • No title
      • Well...I've gone and done it this time

visitors

Satellite Internet
Satellite Internet